- You must be a senior.
- You must be a member of Box Elder's chapter of the NHS in good standing (meaning your dues are paid, you participate in service with us, and you attend meetings regularly).
- You will need letters of recommendation from the principal (Mr. Allen) and from the chapter adviser (Mr. Crawford). Please discuss their willingness to do this for you before applying.
Your essay should include:
- An explanation of exactly how you exemplify the four NHS standards (note the word "exemplify" is used - don't just say how you qualify):
- Your plans for the future - including, but not limited to, where you plan on attending school, your intended major, and why you chose those things.
- Any other information you believe the scholarship committee should know.
Application essays are due to Mr. Crawford on or before Friday, January 15, 2016. Essays that are late for any reason will not be considered.
The finalists from our school will be presented at the induction ceremony.